Peugeot Vivacity 50 Review

RyanTowers's review of Peugeot Vivacity 50

“Brought my Vivacity 2 weeks ago brand new 11 plate...”

Written on: 26/03/2011 by RyanTowers (1 review written)

Brought my Vivacity 2 weeks ago brand new 11 plate cost me £1,100.

Very nippy for a 50cc as many people have already said, Would definitely recommend this bike too all 16 year old's or any learners, I'm 16 now and have only been riding approximately 2 weeks and have already done 300 miles.

Very comfortable and very easy bike too learn on, Haven't had 1 problem too date, Also amazing amounts of space being able too fit a XL full face helmet under the seat and a half face helmet in the 2nd storage compartment at the front of the bike.

Before any one buys this bike I definitely recommend viewing and sitting on the bike before as with all bike's it is not everyone's cup of tea but for the vast majority of people it would be as it is also very cheap insurance even for a 16 year old, Another thing I recommend for people too find out is horsepower as it varies on modifications and models/age of bike's and of course make sure you know the mileage of the bike but most of all make sure you feel like you could really enjoy being the owner of the bike which I definitely am.

Amazing bike overall,Hope I helped and happy riding