Bosch ART26 ACCUTRIM Cordless Battery Strimmer Review

Guest's review of Bosch ART26 ACCUTRIM Cordless Battery Strimmer

Bosch ART26 ACCUTRIM Cordless Battery Strimmer

“I bought the Bosch cordless strimmer because I thought...”

Written on: 25/03/2011

I bought the Bosch cordless strimmer because I thought that Bosch was Quality - but not in this case. The expensive plastic blades break within a few minutes of use and if it hits a stone its gone instantly. Also, they are difficult to change. The battery requires hours to charge and then the charge doesn't last more than 15-20 minutes of use. I find it heavy to use, and the wheels which are supposed to support it are useless. They cannot be adjusted easily to get the operating height for the business end. Totally useless, so I don't use them. The tilt head is unusable as it is impossible to switch from angle to angle, so I don't use that bit either. Altogether this machine is a design disaster. Don't buy it. Avoid like the plague. I am now going to buy a line strimmer with a plug in electric cord. This Bosch one is heading for the dump.