Fabric Nightclub, London Review

Guest's review of Fabric Nightclub, London

“very disappointing evening, we paid extra for VIP. At...”

Written on: 24/03/2011

very disappointing evening, we paid extra for VIP. At the bar we paid £125.00 for a bottle of vodka & £70 for 6 cocktails, when we went to dance our waitress was supposed to look after our table & drinks but when we returned they were all gone. After talking to manager we had vodka replaced, about 15 minutes after that they accused me of conning them and taking the 1st bottle of vodka myself!!!

Not content with that the manager then told one of the girls who was quite upset to shut the f**k up, told me to pay up for the 2nd bottle or we were out, the doorman pushed my girlfriend over & muscled me around because I told the manager that this was boll***s!

only positive point was the music, doorstaff were grumpy, manager was rude, after subsequent conversations since I asked him to check the CCTV, he replied saying he had and it proved his story!

Absolute c**p! Wont go back.