Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

“Just in case anyone needs their phone number: 0191...”

Written on: 23/03/2011

Just in case anyone needs their phone number: 0191 536 2375 or 0191 536 5601

I am in the process of getting them to pay me right now, but I am very worried having read the reviews on here. It's been 10 days since they started processing my phones (to the day) and they have replied to my concerned email today (very quickly, actually) saying that they have a "high volume of orders" right now, so it may take some time to get it to me. I replied asking how long, and can they confirm how much I will receive (originally quoted £95 for a W995 plus a Nokia model) and they replied that the amount was the original quoted -£10 due to not having chargers. This is in the T&Cs, to be fair to them:

"Your mobile phoneBy submitting an order through our website, you warrant that the phone complies with these terms.

Your mobile phone must match the make and model in the sale order. It will be graded by us as either, Working, Grade B, Non-Working or Beyond Economical Repair (BER):

Working is defined as: Full working order including a battery, battery cover and charger The phone must turn on and off The phone must be fully functional The screen must be working and intact The phone must be complete with no missing or faulty parts Touch screen phones should be in pristine condition (as new with no scratches at all and must included stylus and charger otherwise they will be grade b) "

I will update again when/if I receive anything in payment. At the moment it seems as though everything is above board but that may be due to my excessive emailing today!