iCandy Apple Review

Guest's review of iCandy Apple

iCandy Apple

“I bought an icandy apple fours years ago and I...”

Written on: 22/03/2011

I bought an icandy apple fours years ago and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. It started off as a brilliant pram, that was really easy to steer, however, as my son got bigger (and heavier) the chassis just couldn't cope and it became really difficult to push - always veering off to the side - and my arms would hurt by the time I got home from my walk.

I'm now using the pram again for my second child, but now that she has grown out of pram top I'm moving to a bugaboo bee as it is so light and can be pushed with one hand.

When i see people with icandy apple's I notice that they do seem to have made improvements in the last couple of years so I hope that people buying them now don't have the trouble I had.

• 3 in 1

Type of Pushchair

Guest's Comment

Written on: 05/01/2012

I to have i candy apple and have the same problem when pushing, i have spoke to the shop were i bought it from they say they cant see the problem