iCandy Cherry Review

karenhenderson73's review of iCandy Cherry

iCandy Cherry

“I am using my Icandy cherry for my second child, I...”

Written on: 22/03/2011 by karenhenderson73 (1 review written)

I am using my Icandy cherry for my second child, I hardly every used it with my 1st as I just didn't feel t was robust enough for long walks and the rain cover is a poor fit for the pushchair especially in windy weather. The pushchair does have some good points;

It is very light and easily manouverable

It folds up easily and is small, it fitted in my Polo boot which is very small

My baby looks very comfortabe in it

The car seat can attach to the frame which is great for quick trips out of the car.

I think it looks great in the red and black and has a fantastic basket, with loads of room.

The downside however is:

I am on my 2nd back axle and wheels, the first showed signs that the wheels were splayed, Icandy allowed my retailer to supply new back axle unit with no issues, I then put it in my loft immediately and am now using it for my 2nd child and the same thing has happened, my daughter is 10 months old, I don't know if my bag is too heavy as I carry it over the handle bar????

The mechanism which engages the brake on the wheels has become damaged I think the brake has engages a few times while I've been pushing the pram and it is now twisted and expensive to buy a new unit!

The carrycot is on the small side, but in saying that I put my daughter in the seat at about 4 months, she was ready to see more of the world then anyway.

This is a lovely trave system and I wanted something light but its not that robust so fine for dashing around town but you dont was to be using it for any heavy walks

• 3 in 1