Metropolitan Touring - www.metropolitan-touring.com Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Guest's review of Metropolitan Touring - www.metropolitan-touring.com

“My trip to the Galapagos Islands was one of the...”

Written on: 19/03/2011

My trip to the Galapagos Islands was one of the unforgettable trips of my life. I have booked La Pinta Yacht- a Luxury cruise to explore Galapagos Island's exquisite beauty. All the Galapagos Islands are simply amazing.There are so many varieties of rare species of plants and animals whom you would have never seen before. I was really very excited while boarding at the yacht. The service at the Yacht was nice. I was amazed by the hospitality of the staff. Few of my friends had bad experience with some well know cruise brand so I was quite doubtful about the services at this cruise. The great welcome assured me that I have chosen the right cruise for vacation. I selected the package of eight day tour.

The on board arrangements and facilities were good. The cabins were well maintained and fully furnished with cozy bed and sofas. The food was delicious and a variety of cuisines were available. The cruise also had arrangements for entertainment like Jacuzzi - Bar, gaming area, natural History Library, solarium and many more. Every day we visited a new island. Believe me if you have missed any place than you have definitely lost a good opportunity to see something amazing. I had a great time over there. I have walked on a young lava field, seen beautiful and rare species of birds, watched giant tortoise from so close. It is really very good feeling to see and feel beauty of the natural. I really enjoyed snorkeling. It's really amazing to explore the beauty beneath the water.

So it's worth recommending Galapagos tour with La Pinta Yacht which I have chosen for tour which is owned by Metropolitan Touring for the further Vacations in the future time.

• Jan 2011