GiffGaff - www.giffgaff.com Review

Guest's review of GiffGaff - www.giffgaff.com

“Great Network! ”

Written on: 18/03/2011

Great Network!

Yes, they are a new network and have experienced problems over the 8 months I have been with them.

The best bit is personally the payback, I have to date gained about £120 payback from them, which is enough to pay for my mobile usage for a year.

I buy the £10 goodybag which gives me 250mins, unlimited txt's and unlimited data. When they say unlimited, they mean it as I have downloaded several gigabytes within a month before over the giffgaff network. Whats more is if you get your friends involved no only will they gain these awesome rates but you can call/txt them for free!

I ordered my sim via www.ggsim.co.uk which came with a free £5 credit once I activated it.

• 6 - 12 Months

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Visit giffgaff.com

Guest's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2012

Iv been with giffgaff just over a year.I earn £20 a month payback.There a great network.When you first activate your sim you get £5 free.you can also order sims for your friends.As well as them getting £5 when they activate it you get £5 aswell.There a great network.And far better than the rest.

giffgaff.com