LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk Review

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“in a nutshell i did this programme for three months...”

Written on: 18/03/2011

in a nutshell i did this programme for three months was not informed of the need for the higher calorie intake week (to stop gall bladder problems) and ended up seriously ill in hospital for months a at a time eventually having

having my gallbladder removed. My coucillor could not have cared less and more or less refused to even talk about what had happened to me.

Yes I may have already have has a gall bladder problem brewing in fact i was in the high risk catergoy, the right age, just had a baby and overweight but given all these factors I should have NEVER started a vlcd diet and certainly not have missed the higher calorie week now incorporated in the programme. All my lighterlife coucillor was interested in was the cash.

I was 13 stone when i started at 10stone at the time of my problems and i genuinely believe that had i been the weight some of the ladies here describe i would not have come out alive!

I have never taken this up with lighterlife head office because as so-called 'professionals' they already know the risks and if they warned you about it specically then no one would sign up. They are failing you by covering up and ignoring this life threateing risk.

If you are thinking about it DONT DO IT its really NOT good and that comes from me and all the surgeons, consultants, doctors, hospital staff who had to fix me.

This is my opinion and experience if anyone feels the need to critise go ahead - I neary died, my two kids nearly had no mother. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise.