Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com Review

Guest's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“I ordered a pair of trousers from Makeyourownjeans.com...”

Written on: 18/03/2011

I ordered a pair of trousers from Makeyourownjeans.com and waited the month for them to arrive. They finally arrived with a waist and hip measurement that was 2 inches bigger than the measurements I specified, so I cannot wear them. What was described on the website as "premium quality merino woolen fabric" is so thin, cheap and nasty that I doubt it would last more than a few months before the stitching wore through. The seams are not overlocked, so the fabric is fraying on the inside of the trousers. Some of the seams are wobbly and the fabric is puckered. The interfacing in the waistband and pockets is stiff and uncomfortable, as though it has cardboard inside. These trousers are horrendous and I stupidly paid £50 for them! I have written to them twice to complain and have received no reply. This is a scam- do not send them your money!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 22/06/2011

hi i am thinking about buying jeans from this site and your review is making me not want to. If it is a scam then how can you explain all of the 5 star reviews?