Travelpro - www.travelpro.com Review

• Durability

Mr Sam Samson's review of Travelpro - www.travelpro.com

Travelpro - www.travelpro.com

“I am happy with the performance of this lugagge. the...”

Written on: 17/03/2011 by Mr Sam Samson (1 review written)

I am happy with the performance of this lugagge. the denier nylon is what everybody is talking about that it is made out of buletproof material. The wheels are very soft to move around and they also keep me easy to handle the length of the bag to the gravity ratio as theya re adjustable and stable without the movement which make them loose.

I got the Crew model from a place called LuggageExpress.co.uk on the internet I found it a bit cheaper from other people luck me as it was not that cheap, But I guess if they make cheap bags they might just loose the credibility or might be that the cost of manufacturing with good quality material must be very high. In any case comin back to the bag the internal organistaion lets you store evrything nicely you are bale to hang suits and all important hodlding straps with elsasticated retractors are there.

try one to find out the goodness of these bags.

• Durability