TopShop www.topshop.co.uk Review

Guest's review of TopShop www.topshop.co.uk

“My order is an international order, it's going to...”

Written on: 17/03/2011

My order is an international order, it's going to North America. According to their website, it says it takes 5 to 7 Business Days for it to be delivered to North America. It's been more than that, almost a month and still nothing!!! I contaced their customer service and even filled out their online forms and still no response after a week. It's just some stupid automatic reply.

I ordered online before from TopShop's sister store, it's called MissSelfridge, they are both part of Arcadia Group. My order never came at all, so I thought maybe TopShop might be different. Actually MissSelfridge responded within two days and gave me a whole refund for the item and shipping ASAP. I give them credibility for that but TopShop, at this point, I'm just getting frustrated.

I understand with shipping internationally it has to go through customs, but it doesn't even take that long. I've had international orders before and didn't even take that long. From this experience, I reccommend just shopping from US Companies, since American Customer Service is more efficient and reliable.

• £46

• Still waiting

Guest's Comment

Written on: 16/03/2012

Curious to know if you had to pay more fee's at customs. I received an email from eshop.com *never heard of them) to pay $75 in order fro them to ship me my order. I feel like it isn't legit. SHould I cancel my order???