LOreal Feria Review

Guest's review of LOreal Feria

LOreal Feria

“I first bought this line of color last year in true...”

Written on: 16/03/2011

I first bought this line of color last year in true red well it came out great! but every time i washed my hair it would rinse out and not just the excess color i mean the color rinsed out of my hair! well i've been coloring my hair since i was 13 im now 18 so i have some experience under my belt.I thought it was just because red is a really hard color to get to stick to your hair at first and i went out and got another red...from a different brand and it didnt stick either so i figured it was just the color i chose Well just last month i decided to trade in my brown for blue black by Lo'real feria well haha that color washed out too! and im sorry but i have NEVER had black of all colors completely wash out of my hair this hair color line in my opinion is good for a wash out semi perm color not permanent. They should really change the label.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2011

Agree completly just bought loreal feria amber, beautiful colour really suits me but surprise surprise after every wash more red its going out finally i stay with more brown colour which also its start faiding disapionted in every way