Stiefel Driclor Review

Guest's review of Stiefel Driclor

Stiefel Driclor

“I am absolutely stunned by this product! I thought i...”

Written on: 16/03/2011

I am absolutely stunned by this product! I thought i was fighting a loosing battle with sweat and i was on the loosing side. I decided on the off chance to ignore my lack of money and try and fix this. So i bought Driclor. i've only used it for 3 days and its all ready proven to be my secret weapon. It was thoroughly tested out on day number 2 at work, i often work 12 hour shift as a waitress/bar maid and by the end of day number 2 (which was a manic day, perfect for sweating) I had the confidence to sit down at the end of my shift and cross my hands behind my head, pit completely on display, dry as a bone, no smell only that of my generic lovely smelling deoderant, and no stains from when i have sweated and dried out!!

The product does sting when first applied, but that seems to be for everyone, i have found that lying with my arms up so fresh air is always in contacts helps greatly an the stinging soon goes...

Guest's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2012

From where can I get it in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. pharmacies do not have this...