FirstCry - www.firstcry.com Review

dadycares's review of FirstCry - www.firstcry.com

“Firstcry.com is my favorite website for all baby...”

Written on: 16/03/2011 by dadycares (1 review written)

Firstcry.com is my favorite website for all baby product shopping. The best thing about this website is that they have a wide range of products which includes brands that u don't find easily in India. Websites like these make shopping so easy for working moms like me. As stated, the Products reach me within 2 working days. Must say they're really quick! I don't have to worry about purchasing stuff for my kids if I'm out for a trip. They also have interesting Facebook page with contests running with attractive giveaways: D So I personally suggest all my friends to stop wasting time traveling to different stores and just logon to FirstCry.com and shop within no time!

• Wipro baby Soft Diapers Rs. 800, Mother Touch-Baby

Cp1234's Response to dadycares's Review

Written on: 23/12/2012

I was a regular customer of Firstcry.com since more than a year but now I feel that price has been increase too much compared to last few months. No more good discount coupon. Earlier shipping was free on or above 100, then it was 250 in few months and now it it 350. This is too much. I used to recomend my friend but not I have stop doing that.

Thanks