Weight Watchers www.weightwatchers.co.uk Review

rjwells23's review of Weight Watchers www.weightwatchers.co.uk

“Weightwatchers helped me lose 2 stone five years ago...”

Written on: 16/03/2011 by rjwells23 (1 review written)

Weightwatchers helped me lose 2 stone five years ago but I didn't keep going after I reached my goal weight. I loved their snack bars and desserts. I found it relatively easy.

Now I have high cholesterol and my doctor referred me to a slimming club of my choice. I chose WW again as it was so good last time. I hadn't realised how different the current plan is and I hate it! It is so complicated. Last time I soon learned to check the calories and saturated fat on products and make a reasonable estimate of points even if I hadn't got my calculator with me.

Now calories are not counted but you have to take account of protein, carbohydrates and fats in general, not saturated alone. The books you really have to buy, which give the points of products, are biased towards certain shops and manufacturers, leaving others out completely. e g:Morrisons, where I shop doesn't feature. As calories aren't counted it means that for WW members the restaurant menus that soon will be showing calories will be useless. I also don't like any WW snack bars now, finding them gooey and tasteless. I wish I had picked another club but have to stick out twelve weeks, as I have been referred by my Doc and have vouchers. I am really very disappointed. I'm don't think I'll pay to stay on.

Visit weightwatchers.co.uk