Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk Review

rudewonder's review of Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

“was quoted £70 for my phone 5 weeks later got it down...”

Written on: 15/03/2011 by rudewonder (1 review written)

was quoted £70 for my phone 5 weeks later got it down graded to £46.00 when i asked for my phone back they wanted £20 for admin. I am now taking legal action against this company and any one else who would like to join me then please email me and we can make a case up. Must be less than £5,000.00 in total to limit our costs. If there are more then that then we will need to file two cases. Come and join me and lets get this company dealt with how it should be.

Denisekins's Response to rudewonder's Review

Written on: 18/03/2011

I will also do the same. I have contacted the Trading Standards and have collected all the websites I can find that review this Company. I have also been in touch with Watchdog and will contact the Sunday Sun newspaper who has a section who deals with this type of issue in the North East of England. I'm not letting this go and the phone was 5 weeks old, almost knew and they downgraded it from £84.00 to £15.00

Linuliuliux's Response to rudewonder's Review

Written on: 02/12/2011

hi, have the same problem, send two of my phones worth £70 and did not got any money..

Davidj4000's Response to rudewonder's Review

Written on: 24/03/2011

Hi I am just wondering how you guys are getting on with your issues, I also have a problem they decided to downgrade my phone from £331 to £210 now I'm complaining they are saying I need to pay £20 to get my phone back let me know how your getting on. Dave_Jones_12@hotmail.com