Next www.next.co.uk Review

atomicnortherner's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“Should change their name from Next to Never. I put...”

Written on: 15/03/2011 by atomicnortherner (2 reviews written)

Should change their name from Next to Never. I put "still waiting" because this site has not got "gave up waiting". When I left school I orderd a suit, I needed a nice suit for genarel formal occasions such as weddings and interviews and thought I would spend about £200. The sizes were not is stock what I wanted but I was given the option or ordering out of the directory (their pretentious word for catalogue) I waited a week due to some sort of supply problem according to the customer services team who seemed quite willing to speak slowly and take ages to answer questions on my expence of calling them. YAY! then it arrived... poor quality stitching on the jacket and the trousers were to long so I returned them and reorderd... another week passed and then another... gave up and got a refund which was not put in my account as quickley as it could have been, I will never shop at Next again (i said at the time)... IN 2009 I GOT A JOB THERE! worst job ever the tat they have the audacity to sell was embarasing and the only thin I bought when I worked there was a belt to which was poorly made and the solid metal clasp snapped, the staff I worked with were just as rude as when I was a customer. Next is not only a bad shop for customers and for quality but also the worst place to work in, quite beyond me how they are in profit, they must be some accounting irregularity somewhere!

• suit

• Still waiting

Saralbland's Response to atomicnortherner's Review

Written on: 07/05/2011

I found this review very helpful because...I to am still waiting for a pair of shoes i ordered in store, at the moment only 2 days late, first phone call; the shoes were with the carier, second phone; call someone will phone me back (still waiting), email to complain; automated reply someone will get in touch with me witin seven days. Dreadful service, and agree the shop assistants are shocking, but one can hardly blame them they have a miserable time working for next. Note to next, if your staff are happy so will your customers be!