European Destinations, www.europeandestinations.com Review

Guest's review of European Destinations, www.europeandestinations.com

“I built my own package for 9 days to include Paris,...”

Written on: 12/03/2011

I built my own package for 9 days to include Paris, Rome, and Barcelona. The overall cost was way less than I would have been able to get on my own. The flights were on time, and the hotels were as described. I was skeptical, so after booking the package, I confirmed every flight on my own and also confirmed every hotel reservation before flying. It is cheap insurance and beats trying to do that while you are on the trip. I also did check out the hotel cancellation policies and I wrote down the hotel and airline phone numbers so that I could reach them if there were unexpected changes.

I have little sympathy for those who criticize this company because a flight got delayed or cancelled because of volcano activity. This company is responsible for organizing a trip for you at a great price. It is NOT responsible for the issues with the individual airlines and hotels. If you want to protect yourself, buy trip insurance from an independent company and make sure you read the fine print about what your insurance covers.