Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“Ordered a lovely dress but when it arrived (a couple...”

Written on: 12/03/2011

Ordered a lovely dress but when it arrived (a couple days late) although the paper tag said it was a S/M the label clearly said M/L. I emailed (twice) explaining this problem. A week later I received an email

"We aim to get your order right every time but we do occasionally make mistakes. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

If we have sent you the wrong item, you can return it to us free of charge using the Freepost label we sent with your order. You will still need to request a Returns Number; just select the details of the item you should have received when you do this. Once we receive the item back, we will refund you."

I was surprised that there was no mention of an exchange. So I emailed again saying I was unsatisfied with their customer service. In order to receive the product I actually ordered I would have to re-order and again pay the extortionate delivery charge. The following day I received another email from them - the same message as above.

After reading these reviews I am too nervous to return it in case my refund doesn't come through. Think I will just keep the dress and remember to NEVER use this website again.

• dress £25