Westminster University www.wmin.ac.uk Review

• Libraries

• Nightlife

• Societies & Clubs

rupal2's review of Westminster University www.wmin.ac.uk

“I studied at the University of Westminster, in...”

Written on: 11/03/2011 by rupal2 (107 reviews written)

I studied at the University of Westminster, in Marylebone during 2005- 2008. Overall it was a good experience, as I made many great friends, who I'm still in touch with today. However after completing my Architectural degree, I found it difficult to find employment due to the recession. I do feel that the university could have done more to help many students find work, as most didn't continue on to do their Diploma's. Many decided to study other courses, or find employment in different fields. The Architectural course itself was ok. There was always a lack of printers, with many not working, and being an architectural student close to a deadline, this is the worst news you could hear. I even saw a list of more then 100 people waiting for one printer, with the deadline close approaching. Thinking about it, I'm glad those days are over, but I do miss the times I had with my friends, even if we didn't get much time to unwind and relax.

• 2005-2008