The Third Space, Soho Review

Guest's review of The Third Space, Soho

The Third Space, Soho

“I have been a member for 18 months and it suits me as...”

Written on: 11/03/2011

I have been a member for 18 months and it suits me as I do not need any support from the staff as I am experienced and know what I am doing. I have been a member of other clubs and they all have their shortcomings. Nowhere is or can be perfect. On the negative side, the sauna in the men's changing rooms is disappointing as it has not been switched on when I want to use it and when I press the alarm button it takes at least ten minutes for someone to attend. I have made comments to the reception desk but it does not seem to reach the people who presumably manage the club. I have even carried out my own investigating in an effort to understand why the sauna was not working and it is down to lack of staff training or incompetence. Either way as a consumer I do not get my sauna. I am happy to report that it has worked for the last ten consecutive days. Keep it up! This is my only concern and yes, the dispensers in the showers are sometimes dry which, again is either lack of staff training or incompetence. Generally, it suits me and I know that they do invest in new equipment and refurbishment and have a varied timetable. All in all, I like the club, and I would have to get seriously p****d off to change knowing that all clubs have issues, even the most exclusive ones!!!