Stiefel Driclor Review

Guest's review of Stiefel Driclor

Stiefel Driclor

“I have been using Driclor for over 10 years now and...”

Written on: 09/03/2011

I have been using Driclor for over 10 years now and think it is FANTASTIC. I wished that I had it in my teens, while my feet and hands still get sweaty (as I don't apply Driclor to them) my underarms are dry and as a female underarm sweat was VERY embarassing, middle of winter and I would still sweat under the arms!!!. The only side affect would be the itch on application but that goes quickly. I now apply it once a month and while it has a little itch or sting when you apply it doesn't last long and if you keep to the hair shaving area and don't apply too much it will minimize any sting or itch. It has improved my confidence and quality of life (and clothing choice immensly)

Note: I use a standard deodorant to smell fresh between applications but I don't need to!

Mvec's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

I had tried using this driclor ang its really much effective.
Now, there is no more driclor available here in our place. Where could i possibly buy it? Please help. I really need it to gain confidence at work.
So disgusting if without this thing.