Crest Florist in New Jersey Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Crest Florist in New Jersey

“I went to Crest because it was recommended by my...”

Written on: 08/03/2011

I went to Crest because it was recommended by my venue. At first glimpse of the establishment, I was already turned off. The place is a mess that is situated in a very industrial party of town next to some railroad tracks. I was immediately put into a big room where 2 other consultations were going on at the same time. It was very distracting. The whole vibe seems more "used car salesman" than a florist. The person who was helping me took me around back and showed me some pathetic looking samples and preceded not to listen to me at all. He was very vague and even blew me off when I told him I wanted to see a picture on his coworker's laptop that is exactly what I wanted my reception to look like. He very messily scribbled down some numbers and overall seemed very disinterested and unprofessional. When I explained that the price was over my budget, he became downright rude and pretty much rushed me out of the place. What a waste of time. He also said that I would get an email of the quote he made which I have yet to receive. Highly unprofessional.

• Crest florist, East Hanover NJ