Southerness, Southerness Holiday Village Review

scarlettgrace's review of Southerness, Southerness Holiday Village

“i have two toddlers and an 11 year old son. We also...”

Written on: 05/03/2011 by scarlettgrace (1 review written)

i have two toddlers and an 11 year old son. We also have friends with children the same age who came with us on our holiday to southerness last may. The park was small and friendly, very clean and surrounding area very scenic. Night time entertainment was great for the toddlers and my older son and friend spent their evenings in the arcade. this is a quieter park and you do need a car, the mobile farm was fab for all ages, the ice cream factory more suited to older children, however these are quite a car ride away, but we didnt mind theres some lovely scenery. We are going back this april i know my two little girls will like it even more this year with being a little bit older, i wouldnt take an older child without a friend or sibling to keep them compamy as they may get a little bored on their own. Beach is lovely and only five minutes away, a big hit with all my kids, hope the weather is as nice this year as last year.