Fisher & Paykel DD 603 Double Drawer Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Fisher and Paykel DD 603 Double Drawer

“I have had my machine for 10 years and love it and...”

Written on: 05/03/2011

I have had my machine for 10 years and love it and wouldn't hesitate to get another one. I do have a repair plan for it but have only needed to call them out twice. I have always given everything that goes in it a quick rinse before putting it in, I work in the catering industry and this is the usual common practice so I would do that with any dishwasher. I can get all and everything in mine, it's all a question of knowing how to load it. which I find is the same with any dishwasher. I have the double dish drawer and alternate between each one. when I have had a big dinner party I have used both of them. Your can sometimes get the F1 fault happen which is when the flood senor gets a bit damp. it has never been a problem for me as it will dry out by itself. As with everything if your look after it, it will give you years of service.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Edavie's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2011

http://www.kiwiappliancerescue.co.uk/ This is the service company I have used, if anyone is struggling to find someone to look at their machine.