Decoying.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Decoying.co.uk

“ordered some stuff from these guys in october i spent...”

Written on: 04/03/2011

ordered some stuff from these guys in october i spent £170 and they took £190 they told me my goods would be with me in two weeks i also asked for the £20 refund because they took to much money. well what can i say two weeks went by and still no goods and no £20 refund so contacted them time and time again got different answers every time was told they would phone me back but with still no joy. eventually i recived a package in january to only find the box was empty i contacted them again they told me they would refund my money if i sent the parcel back. 3 daysf later i contacted them only for them to abuse me over the phone and call me a thief so i clamed my money back from my credit card i thought that was the end of it but then on feb 3rd they took another £190 of my card without any autherisation so i contacted them and explained they took money of my card without permission only for the manager to abuse me and call me a council bum when in fact we own our own house so if i was you NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!!