Barnston Riding School, Gills Lane, Pensby Review

Guest's review of Barnston Riding School, Gills Lane, Pensby

“I did my work experience here, every Friday for around...”

Written on: 02/03/2011

I did my work experience here, every Friday for around 3 months. I ABSOLOUTLY loved it there, the yard staff are lovely and VERY hard working, and I have seen both Keith and John instruct and they both do their jobs well. All of the horses and ponies are very well looked after and each have their own personality and are very special. I would recommend it to everyone as the horses and ponies are amazing, the staff are friendly and lovely and it is such a nice place to be!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/06/2011

I couldn't agree more. Barnston is the best, the horses and ponies are great, they all have their individual qualities. The first riding school I went to was awful for beginners, the best thing I did was change to Barnston through recommendation. Keith is a fab teacher and Jane is so nice, helpful and lovely with the horses.