Island Cruises, Island Escape Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Cruising Cooks's review of Island Cruises, Island Escape

“My husband and i have just returned from a brilliant...”

Written on: 01/03/2011 by Cruising Cooks (1 review written)

My husband and i have just returned from a brilliant cruise on the Island Escape and can honestly say ' we loved it'. From the minute we got onboard to the minute we left we were looked after so well. The service we recieved was outstanding, the food we ate was brilliant and the entertainment was out of this world. The only bit we struggled with as did many others was the day at sea, but in all honesty Morroco is worth the wait. Marrekech was the best excursion we did, very interseting place, a true eye opener and great food and entertainment in the resturant. Gran Canaria- sailing with the dolphins is a must, we sailed with up to 15 dolphins, fab day out and got a good tan in the mean time.. We will be cruising with Island Escape again, thankyou.

• february 2011

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Figan's Response to Cruising Cooks's Review

Written on: 06/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because...I am going on the same cruise next Friday 11th March and have read so many depressing reports. This has raised my hopes.

Lucky2's Response to Cruising Cooks's Review

Written on: 01/04/2011

My husband myself and my daughter are going on the Island Escape in June. Although we have already been on the ship 2 years ago we do know what to expect but have been starting to get worried about all the negative reviews. On the whole we found the ship good though small food brill and crew excellent could not do enough for our special needs daughter.

Cruise Kent's Response to Cruising Cooks's Review

Written on: 20/03/2011

hello, im going on the 25th of march and found the other reviews fairly grim also, its nice to hear there are some people who still apreciate things. why is it that all these people are moaning cause there rooms are too small? if thats there problem they should have surely gone to travel lodge!
<br/>