Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com Review

Guest's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“These reviews almost turned me off buying from MYOJ,...”

Written on: 01/03/2011

These reviews almost turned me off buying from MYOJ, but in the end I decided to try them anyway, and I'm glad that I did.

I'm a 29yo male with a ~28" inseam, and a ~30" waist and it's almost impossible to find pants that will actually fit me. Even if the waist size is correct, the pants are usually miles too long, and the same with the rise.

The pants that I ordered came out EXACTLY as I specified. I expected them to deduct a little from the waist measurement, since it was a body measurement and not a clothing measurement, or so I understood, but they made that exactly as specified as well, so you may want to take that into consideration when ordering and remove an inch or two to ensure your pants stay up without a belt.

I'll be doing more business with MYOJ as long as they keep this quality of clothing and adherence to specifications up.

Kakarels's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2011

wow... ANOTHER fake review! what a joke! The product and customer service are awful as evidenced by all of us who actually DID by jeans from this company!