Discount Cosmetics www.discount-cosmetics.net Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

kobieta's review of Discount Cosmetics www.discount-cosmetics.net

“I made 2 orders and the two of them came with missing...”

Written on: 28/02/2011 by kobieta (1 review written)

I made 2 orders and the two of them came with missing products and a note saying it was refund. It's been months and still no refund ! It's a scam ! don't order. The owner Louise (when she answers) says that she has proof that the refund was made but at my bank there absolutely no trace of that money. I lost more than 40' !!

• makeup '80

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's Response to kobieta's Review

Written on: 20/07/2011

I have same problems with this on-line shop too. I have placed my order on the 2nd of May, i never got it, in my account the tag in that order still is in processing after 2 and a half month, the owner replied in the begining saying she will check the post office, or she will short this out, maybe with a refund, but now she does not even replay to my mails. I think that the list i can do is to let others know how this on line shop works. I am also gooing to file a complaign in one of the European cunsumer protection associations.

Roshee24's Response to kobieta's Review

Written on: 03/08/2011

I made the worst mistake of my life the day I ordered from this website. I placed my order on 12th July, 2011, haven't received anything so far. Tried contacting through emails, got lame excuses in return only when I mentioned reporting her to the European Police, European Ombudsman. Told me that my order was sent out on the 14th July and she has the post office slip to prove it and that an automatic dispatch email goes out to the buyer. Never received any dispatch email. Asked them to send it again to me as I was desperate to see any proof of my order sent out to me. Never replied to the actual request or sent me the dispatch email. Rang her twice never got a reply, went straight to her French recorded massage.

Guest's Response to kobieta's Review

Written on: 28/07/2011

Hi, I am having the same problem here. I placed my order on the 12th july, 2011. Still waiting and no response to my emails. I am worried sick. I might just ask to refund and cancel the order.