1 Day Acuvue Moist Review

Guest's review of 1 Day Acuvue Moist

1 Day Acuvue Moist

“I did not like this lens at all. It was extremely...”

Written on: 27/02/2011

I did not like this lens at all. It was extremely flimsy and hard to tell whether or not lens was turned inside out prior to application. A lot of times when placed in/on my eye it would flip out. Also I felt it moved around on the surface of my cornea pretty often after insertion. Also it caused me to involuntarily blink and squint really hard pretty frequently. I thought these lenses would feel great since it was a new pair each morning, but it was the complete opposite affect. Sometimes in the morning I would easily go through 2 lenses for just one eye, because after I applied it, if it flipped out, because it was so thin it would stick right together even after being rinsed with contact lens solution. Often times had a gritty feel as well. I have been a contact lens wearer now for 20 years, so I definitely am well familiar with insertion techniques etc.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2011

It sounds like you may have had the wrong lens curve