A Wedding Less Ordinary - www.aweddinglessordinary.co.uk Review

Astuteboy's review of A Wedding Less Ordinary - www.aweddinglessordinary.co.uk

“I honestly can't believe the positive reviews on here...”

Written on: 26/02/2011 by Astuteboy (8 reviews written)

I honestly can't believe the positive reviews on here are genuine. I wish I'd paid attention to the more realistic sounding negative ones! I ordered £170 worth of wedding favours (boxes, ribbons and chocolates) on the 13th February and I'm still waiting.

They should have been dispatched in 5 working days, by the 8th day I'd heard nothing but have had no response to my order tracking email. In addition, we have tried calling several times but no one ever answers the phone.

With our wedding only 2 weeks away I have now had to re-order everything from eBay, which comes to less than two thirds of the cost of this site as well, and I've only bought from reputable sellers.

I wish I'd shopped around and compared prices, I wish I'd taken notice of the bad reviews and I wish I'd paid by credit card instead of debit as I suspect getting my money back is going to be quite difficult.

I buy a lot of products online; this is by far the worst online company I have ever used. They are an absolute disgrace.

Even if you believe all the positive reviews, at least do yourself the justice of comparing like for like prices for what they sell with eBay. There really is no reason to use this company and I wish I never had.

In summary, stay well away.

• Wedding Favours, £170