Lastminute www.lastminute.com Review

Guest's review of Lastminute www.lastminute.com

“I've never had any previous trouble with outsourced...”

Written on: 25/02/2011

I've never had any previous trouble with outsourced 'Indian' call centres, until my recent mind-melting kafkaesque nightmare of a phone call, booking a flight with lastminute.com.

It took me FIFTY hellish minutes to book a flight on their 10p/min phone number. That's five pounds for my phone call.

They deliberately offer you a higher price, so you spend extra phone-time finding a cheaper one, and pad the call out whenever possible.

It's all geared to grinding down your will to live, so you eventually just give in and say "Please, I'll buy any ticket you like. Just make it stop!"

Oh, and tickets are Non-refundable and non-amendable. Avoid!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Visit lastminute.com

Guest's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2011

OMG this is totally the technique they used for me. First the site failed so I had to call them, then they offered me an expensive hotel... finally we negotiated a better one (it wasn't heaps better but becuase the previous had been SO bad it seemed like a dream and the only option). Then afterwards I got the confirmation he'd also charged a £50 booking fee!

lastminute.com