St Moritz Instant Self Tanning Mousse Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's review of St Moritz Instant Self Tanning Mousse

St Moritz Instant Self Tanning Mousse

“I have used this self tan since last year and have had...”

Written on: 25/02/2011

I have used this self tan since last year and have had no problems with this product whatsoever. It is also excellent value for money. The application of this product is effortless (especially if you use an application mit and have exfoliated and moisturised knees etc before hand). There are no streaks or patches and in my opinion is foolproof. I saw in another review that someone said it left them red and burned on application - also that it had a strange smell!!! I personally have never experienced a reaction like this and have never noticed an 'obvious' tanning smell. Like every product it is possibly best to test a small area if you have sensitive skin. The colour is instant and dries almost instantly. It is that good that you can actually go out after application without any worries (other than a downpour of rain before it develops!!) The colour is excellent on application and also after showering. I have often found that (and this applies to any self tan) if you dont exfoliate once or twice a week and ensure that you moisturise then they can wear unevenly and this is no exception however when you wear self tan on a regular basis then this is to a minimum. Its usually occasional wearers who are wearing it off. The only downside (if you could call it that - is that you have to ensure that you moisturise well (I use body shop body butter)as it has a tendency to dry your skin. It is also worth mentioning that I have always used self tan, predominately St Tropez and find no difference whatsoever between St Moritz mousse and St Tropez mousse except from the price!!! I normally pay £2.99 for my St Moritz from either TJ Hughes or B&M's. Hope this has been helpful

• Quite a few times

Results

• Quality of Colour

Emmypie's Comment

Written on: 29/04/2011

I just want to say thanks for this review. I often use Garnier Summer Body cream which is more like a moisturiser with a hint of tan, and well it isn't the best thing I have ever used, as it cracks very quickly even though I put it on every night, or every other night. I have bought the St.Moriz but haven't used it yet, so thanks to you I will definitely give it a go !!
<br/>