Click India, www.clickindia.com Review

rani1009's review of Click India, www.clickindia.com

“The urge for a free calls led me into searching on...”

Written on: 25/02/2011 by rani1009 (2 reviews written)

The urge for a free calls led me into searching on google and stumbled upon http://buzznab.com which claimed to offer free calls to registered members.

I was curious at first hoping soon I register, I will be able to call to Pakistan until I soon discovered that I would be needing some points to actualize that.

Though not discouraged, but how much and how easy would it be to get the much required points to redeem for the free calls is a mouth watering question. I think its a good idea as nothing good comes easy.

I signed up and soon discovered I was given 2 points, perhaps for signing up as new member. To my surprise I will be needing 250 points to get 100 minutes call to Pakistan. wow way long to go

The system is easy to use though! but I would rather want them to reduce the number of points to get free calls.

All said and done, Buzznab is one of the few social networks around to richly reward its members for activities performed within thin the portal.

Overall rating for them is 5 for the offers. I will give more review later when I have made my first call freely as informed on the site

Rani