Electronic Empire www.electronicempire.co.uk Review

qu103's review of Electronic Empire www.electronicempire.co.uk

“I purchased a 47" LG Flat Screen TV for a great price...”

Written on: 24/02/2011 by qu103 (2 reviews written)

I purchased a 47" LG Flat Screen TV for a great price from Electronic Empire. The overall experience was first class. I called them before I placed my order to get some additional info such as stock availability and delivery timescales. The guy I spoke to was nice and helpful confirming that they had the item in stock and could deliver within 3 days.

After placing my order I received an email confirmation immediately and to my surprise a phone call that afternoon offering delivery the next day. Though they provided a delivery window of two hours it wasn't convenient for me as both me and my wife would be at work. So after some discussion we settled on a Saturday delivery, which was perfect for us.

The item arrived on time and has worked great for the month we've had it. Really happy with my first shopping experience with Electronic Empire, their staff were very helpful, the delivery was conveniently arranged and I saved a fair amount on the best online price. Based on my initial experiences I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in electronic products.

• 520