Prestige Cookware Review

Guest's review of Prestige Cookware

“Had to comment as I too have had a set of Prestige...”

Written on: 23/02/2011

Had to comment as I too have had a set of Prestige copper bottom saucepans (4) a chip pan and a frying pan for 40 years this month (wedding presents + rest brought with wedding present cash). Were they expensive; you bet they were, especially to a young couple just starting married life but they have been worth every penny! Although we have a dishwasher now we have always washed them by hand and I think that is why the handles and knobs have lasted so long. However, I have recently been in touch with Meyer Prestige Limited to try and obtain replacement knobs, as these seem to be the main problem with mine, but I am not holding by breath due to their age. Am currently awaiting information from them by post. If no luck will be back to see if anyone out there has any suggestions.

Eefie's Comment

Written on: 08/04/2011

I too would be interested in the results for info on replacing lid handles. I bought my Prestige copper clad pans when I got married in 1967 and have always used them but the lid handles urgently need replacing.