Avent Niplette Review

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“I have had inverted nipples my whole life and have...”

Written on: 23/02/2011

I have had inverted nipples my whole life and have always been very self conscious about it. I recently went to see a plastic surgeon to find out about correction surgery, and he told me about this product. It took me a while to actually order it, but I am so glad I did.

I bought the twin back as both my nipples are inverted. I received them 6 days ago. I wear them on and off for a few hours a time per day, and now when I take them off, my nipples are already staying out for a good few hours at a time. This product is amasing, I never would have thought it worked until I tried it.

There are 2 main problems with the Avent Niplette, firstly that they are quite a big size. I only have small nipples, and the areola gets sucked into the cup too, leaving a funny mark. I have ordered 'supple cups' as I know they come in different sizes, so I will try them too, and see which one is better.

The other problem, was that I found these hard to stay on. During the night I have to wear a bra on top and I find that during the night, they come off. During the day I cannot wear these to work as I wear tight clothing and you can definately see them through clothes as they stick out quite a bit.

I would definately recommend these to anyone who has inverted nipples, I think after wearing them for a long period of time, the nipples will definately stay out permanently!

Krysb's Comment

Written on: 13/03/2011

you mentioned you have ordered supple cups... how did it go with them? I have also both nipples inverted and they are small. As you mentioned my whole areola gets sucked up in the niplette, I was thinking of buying the supple cups for men since they are smaller... I really wish to find something which works :(