Talex Lite Review

• How effective is the device?

Guest's review of Talex Lite

Talex Lite

“Same here my life time subscription to their database...”

Written on: 22/02/2011

Same here my life time subscription to their database has been turned off.

thank you Adam Blair .!!!!

• How effective is the device?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 22/06/2011

This is the reply I got when I complained about my so called 'Lifetime Subscription' expiring...
'When the original owners forced the company into Administration they did so with massive debts. The back office records were also in a mess and dates for subscriptions did not match or follow any reasoning. Whilst under no obligation to do so we decided to allow all previous customers who purchased direct from Talex a full 36 months subscription. From this single action we ensured that the vast majority did not lose out. I am sorry but any arrangements between the previous owners and any third party company were lost with the failure of that company. We are certain that you will in fact have lost no monies and that will be the case for many thousands of customers. If you wish to purchase subscription at the previous rate of £29 for one year and £59 for 3 I will be happy for Sally to arrange this.' It's going in the bin!