SEO Chat, www.seochat.com Review

Guest's review of SEO Chat, www.seochat.com

“Initially i thought it was a pretty good Forum,...”

Written on: 22/02/2011

Initially i thought it was a pretty good Forum, however, after using it for a while there seems to be a definite divide with the "elite" and "new users".

This forum is ran on a reputation system, rep points get awarded by these "Elite Users" and the mods. If you write something they "disagree" with they slap you down for it and give you reputation penalties.

I was given -216 rep point penalty for what I saw as a legitimate and acceptable solution to a problem one of the other new users posted. The Mod never gave me a reason for taking my rep points away!!!

Rep points are very difficult to earn on this forum, due to the mod's being very "clicky".

Now my account has a little flag saying "Likely to be a spammer, and a traitor to the cause" All because this one moderator didn't agree with one comment I made. I find this very annoying as I am not a spammer, I work as a professional SEO consultant.

AVOID THIS FORUM AT ALL COSTS!! Stick to the more reputable forums, SEOmoz etc..