Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“Ooooh... I've had the same experience as a few others...”

Written on: 21/02/2011

Ooooh... I've had the same experience as a few others on here. I wanted to buy a pair of jeans and had my debit card at the ready. As I was completing the account registration details, it started to ask me credit type questions such as "how long have you lived at your address?"

I started again as I felt that I must have clicked the wrong tab. I went through the arduous process again and it told me they had given me £125 credit. I thought, "oh well, I'll have a couple of other items" I bought £77 of goods and they confirmed in an email that the goods would be delivered on Monday.

I waited in all day and on Mon eve, I checked the order screen and it told me that all my items were cancelled. I rang them and they told me that I had failed the credit check. What cheek! I didn't want or ask for a credit account, but to cancel my order and not even send me an email after telling me that I had been given an account... oooh... well I'm seething! They are going to ring me back tomorrow apparently, but looking at some of the comments on here, I doubt they will change their system for a nobody credit dropout like me (apparently).

Oh, and they were out of stock on almost everything anyway!!

• clothes £77

• Still waiting

Visit jacamo.co.uk

Peteod's Comment

Written on: 29/04/2011

I found this review very helpful because...all I wanted to do was place an order, pay and get items. Do not want a credit account, dont want another credit check as it does affect your credit reating.

jacamo.co.uk