T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com Review

Guest's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“They changed their Terms and conditions so I couldn't...”

Written on: 20/02/2011

They changed their Terms and conditions so I couldn't get a refund. When I ordered (just before Christmas) their Terms and Conditions stated I could return as long as I hadn't washed the items. When they arrived they were obviously cheap prints that I was not happy with and decided to return. I followed their instructions and just after Christmas their Terms and conditions changed so I couldn't get a refund at all. I paid them 40 pounds, sent the items back, they never replied to my emails and never paid me a penny back! Unbelievable. I know whay people don't like shopping online. Next time I'll visit a shop!

• 40

Suenak's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2011

I found this review very helpful because
<br/>
<br/>I am in a similar situation with T Shirt Subway. Ordered a T shirt in December, never received it, countless emails to T shirt Subway, they blamed Royal Mail, bad weather,etc. Eventually asked for refund, they replied saying that was fine, then after about another week I asked them what had happened, they said they couldn't apply refund to my card as it had expired(which was true), so I provided them with new card details, that was a week ago and still the refund hasn't been applied. Mailed them today to say I am going to start a chargeback with my credit card company. This has been a total mess, and I intend to inform Trading Standards and other relevant bodies in due course!!!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2011

pleeeeeease oh pleeeeeeeease make my Joy Divsion t come by friday !!!!

T Shirt Subway's Comment

Written on: 18/03/2011

Hi Guest and Sue, it's Steve here from T Shirt Subway. I'm the customer service manager for T Shirt Subway. Could you let me know if the issues you have had have been resolved?
<br/>
<br/>I've posted another message comment to you Sue on here and guest if you wish to contact me you can via info@tshirtsubway.com
<br/>
<br/>We don't ahve many customer complaints but with 1,000's orders every week, every so often things can happen where individual customers don't get the level of service the rest get but that's why we actively seek to resolve customer issues.
<br/>
<br/>The only thing we would disagree on is quality of print, we don't used cheap prints everything is the evry latest in dircet to garment technology and the machines that print them cost 50k alone, so we definitely don't do cheap prints.
<br/>
<br/>We do however accept any customer's right to decide if they don't like the garments and if a refund has not beeen successfully completed we understand sometimes upset that causes can make you say things you may not neccesarily mean.
<br/>
<br/>Please contact myself via email or post here so the community can see the transparency of how we deal with customer complaints.
<br/>
<br/>The solution we would like to offer would be first fo all making sure you get your money back in full if that has not been already fulfilled. Then we can make sure we do something a little extra for you