Stiefel Driclor Review

Guest's review of Stiefel Driclor

Stiefel Driclor

“I would love to share my super wonderful experience...”

Written on: 20/02/2011

I would love to share my super wonderful experience with Driclor. I was really intrigued by Driclor with its review when I read it on the internet. I am suffering from excessive underarm sweating since I started my adolescent period. I am already 30 years old with family and I still sweat a lot so I've decided to find a cure for it. Because of the excessive sweating, I also smell bad but when I tried to used Driclor all I can say is it gives wonderful effect in my life.

Since itching or rashes is the side effect of this product when applied according to most reviews, in my experience I am thankful that I don't experience that problem. I followed carefully the instructions and I think I don't experience the itchy feeling because I only applied a thin layer on the first day then I tried a another more thin layer on the second day still it didn't sting. I am now on my third day and I am happy for the positive results it gave.

I am from Manila, Philippines and I bought Driclor topical Antiperspirant at Mercury drugstore 20ml for only 349 pesos. Don't hesitate to try Driclor, it is the best solution to excessive sweating especially on the armpits. If I just know this product in my early years, I believe I have done so much wonderful things in life.