Experian Credit Report www.experian.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Experian Credit Report www.experian.co.uk

“A very overpriced service. I had an error published...”

Written on: 19/02/2011

A very overpriced service. I had an error published by experian, who claimed that they were under no legal obligation to provide supprt to any claim that are made through there site, an opinion supported by the information commissioners office. The libel was removed after the threat of legal action. The problem is the knock on affect of the original lie, and this has worsened my credit file in general. They have sinced reused to acknowledge my mails, add a notice of correction or even provide my file at the extortionate £2. I have complained to the ICO who apparently have no teeth whee this company is concerned. When I complained to them they informed me that they could not act until I provided a copy of my cerdit report, my complaint was that experian had refused to provide this document. I( think with all the cuts David Cameron would be well advised to get rid of the ineffective ICO.

• Credit Report