The Car People www.thecarpeople.co.uk Review

• Customer service

Guest's review of The Car People www.thecarpeople.co.uk

“my first visit to the car people,would i use them...”

Written on: 18/02/2011

my first visit to the car people,would i use them again,certainly.no hassle off the sales team,just left you to view the cars at your leisure.the salesmen are very good to deal with,no high pressure selling,just a good honest deal all round.had a problem with car cd player and this was sorted out within the week without any problem.

• Customer service

• stockport

Town/City

Jonseaman's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2011

Hi, I am the General Manager of The Car People Ashton and on behalf of the Team I would like to thank you for your lovely comments.
<br/>
<br/>We put all our energies into trying to make the whole process as easy as possible and everyone from the Guys who keep the cars clean outside to the team that get the deal and tax ready try really hard so it lovely to get nice comments.
<br/>
<br/>If you ever want any assistance or help with anything to do with the car, feel free to email me direct on jonseaman@thecarpeople.co.uk
<br/>Thanks again