Canon Powershot G12 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

kirsty88's review of Canon Powershot G12

Canon Powershot G12

“I have owned the Canon Powershot G12 for about a month...”

Written on: 18/02/2011 by kirsty88 (88 reviews written)

I have owned the Canon Powershot G12 for about a month now, and i LOVE it. I was hesitant about spending so much money on a camera,however i am really pleased i chose this one. I wanted one that would give me really high quality images, without being too complicated to operate. I am no seasoned photographer, and i havent figured out most of the setting yet, but if the pictures i get from simply pointing and shooting are anything to go by, i cant wait to learn. I was also concerned about the size, however it is not as big as i anticipated (especially if you get a slim case as opposed to bulky) and you soon get used to the size. It is not particularly heavy either (lighter than the G11 i believe) but built like a tank. I have no concerns over the durability. I will update my review once i have learnt a bit more, but for now i couldnt be happier with it.

• Battery Life