Costa Brava, Camping Cypsela Review

Guest's review of Costa Brava, Camping Cypsela

“I wrote an earlier review for this site in which I...”

Written on: 17/02/2011

I wrote an earlier review for this site in which I stated, from my own experience, that security was the main priority at this site. Another reviewer took issue with my opinion and said security was not in your face. I beg to differ. Here is the the last English speaking review from zoover, which illustrates the point well.

The staff isn't allowed to talk to the guests what i found a bit over the top. Between 24.00 and 07.00h it has to be quiet on the camping. Guards are patrolling to check up on this. A bit of controle is nice but we have a 2 year old that woke up one night and started crying. Immediately we had 2 guards at the tent asking us what the problem was and if we could be quiet. How do i explain to a 2 year old that she can't cry? There was not much activity for children either, apart from a kidsdisco every other day. In short, a nice camping but never again for us.