Pareto Law- www.pareto.co.uk Review

BigWint's review of Pareto Law- www.pareto.co.uk

“To be perfectly frank I really found Pareto to be hard...”

Written on: 17/02/2011 by BigWint (1 review written)

To be perfectly frank I really found Pareto to be hard working, professional, and always had the graduates in mind. I would, and have recommended these guys to my friends. Only because I had such a positive experience from the word go!

My initial experience of these guys came in the form of a telephone call. Their first contact was concise, which is to say that they found out what my requirements were and also explained to me what they did and how they operate. They called at a time that was good for me, which was very helpful, because I was at a different job at the time and could only really talk outside of office hours. They were very accommodating, and the interview was very smooth.

Once I had passed through the telephone phase I attended an evaluation day. I must admit I was impressed by how well it was conducted and how professional the staff were. To begin with I was very nervous, but it was good to be in an environment surrounded by people in the same boat as I was. Looking back it was very clever how they used different techniques to draw out the different skills and attributes of the different candidates. I didn't realise it at the time, however, when my contact gave me my feedback it was really helpful to hear how I could improve my technique and become more effective in future interviews (with these guys or not). Like I said at the beginning, Pareto have the grads in mind. Once I passed the evaluation they asked me what sort of sector I would like to aim for, and where in the country I would like to be based. I was very selective in what I wanted, however they approached my needs in a professional and consultative manor, and helped me find what I wanted. I found it really helpful to have a dedicated account manager, because I always had someone to turn to for advice and feedback. It ensured that I developed more effectively

After a couple of interviews I found a job that was a good fit for me and my company, and have been loving it ever since. What I also found helpful was the training as provided by Pareto. Whilst sometimes I thought I could do without it - it was really good to be in a room of similar minded people where you can bounce sales ideas and strategies around, and at the end of it all you can really learn a lot.

Since being at my company I have recommend these guys to a few of my friends, they have also had really positive results, just like I have, and tbh I would recommend them to anyone

Beermonster1983's Response to BigWint's Review

Written on: 20/02/2011

It took me about five seconds to realise this has obviously been written by a Pareto employee - companies often employ this dated and rather tiresome tactic when faced with criticism on web forums. The dead giveaway here is the review being peppered with salesy management-speak - of particular note is the use of the phrase "these guys" no less than four times.

Guest's Response to BigWint's Review

Written on: 30/06/2011

Forgive me BigWint but I am skeptical. I agree with Beermonster1983 in that you are likely employed by Pareto

Bigwint's Response to BigWint's Review

Written on: 24/02/2011

Hi,
<br/>
<br/>I don't work for Pareto - I was actually placed by them a couple of years ago. Everything I said was genuine - and I'm happy to be contacted if you want to talk about it further.