Berketex Bride, Manchester Review

Guest's review of Berketex Bride, Manchester

“DO NOT BUY YOUR DRESS FROM HERE! I purchased 2...”

Written on: 16/02/2011

DO NOT BUY YOUR DRESS FROM HERE! I purchased 2 bridesmaid dresses as well as my wedding gown, big mistake! They got every part of the order wrong. Complaints have been made and they have not even acknoweldge these complaints and I am still waiting for a refund for a hair comb which was the wrong one, from October. They have excellent customer service until you sign the order form then if you have any problems it is not there fault and they do nothing to help you! I stood in tears and the staff ignored me!
They did not inform me that you could only book a fitting on a thursday when I explained that I did not live in the area and I would need appointments at the weekend when visiting my parents and so when the dress needed alterations it became very difficult and I needed to take time off work and they did not do anything to help it was a very stressful time!

Berketexinformation's Comment

Written on: 29/09/2011

Berketex Bride strives to provide the perfect designer wedding dress or bridesmaid gown to all our brides and/or their attendants. We’re deeply saddened when any of our brides are in anyway unhappy with our service, which we believe to be the finest in the industry.

At Berketex Bride we believe we are privileged to help tens of thousands choose their dream dress each year and can assure all our brides that they and their dress are treated with the utmost attention, professionalism and friendliness as our sole aim is to provide an unrivalled service and designer garment of the utmost quality. We sincerely apologise if you feel this has not been the case.

It is very difficult to comment on individual cases especially without understanding all of the circumstances involved. All the same, we are genuinely disheartened to find your experience with Berketex Bride was not to your satisfaction.